Occupational Health Nurse / Workers Compensation Nurse Case Mgr. New
Anbar Occupational Health Services, Inc.
Full Time, Part Time
Competitive, based on experience and credentials
- Seeking an occupational health nurse with workers compensation nurse case management experience to work in an employer on-site occupational health setting.
- A current Maryland RN license or RN Compact State License in good standing is required.
- BSN in Nursing and a current CPR/AED certification required.
- A 32 hours per week commitment is preferred although a part time 24 hour commitment for the qualified candidate will be considered. Position has the potential to transition to full time.
- The position is primarily workers compensation nurse case management and occupational health nursing.
- Certification in occupational health nursing and RN-WCCM (Maryland) or CCM preferred.
- Experience with electronic medical records (Occupational Health Manager), Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office strongly preferred.
- Basic skills in EKG, venipuncture, pulmonary function, hearing conservation desirable.
- Broad experience in employee health, travel medicine, urgent care, wellness & prevention, orthopaedics, ergonomics, and occupational health surveillance will be helpful to the successful candidate.
- Salary and benefits are negotiable and based on experience.
- Clinic hours are 7:00 to 4 PM, Monday - Friday; No weekend hours.
The Metropolitan Washington Association of Occupational Health Nurses has no control over the quality, legality or accuracy of job postings, and we make no representations about any jobs listed on our site. We advise and recommend that all visitors use good judgment when searching or applying for jobs and that you report abuse to Nursing Network.